Partner with THE RIDE
THE RIDE is growing around the world as we seek to revolutionize sightseeing. We are always interested in discussing our proprietary, patented technology and our creative expertise that delivers immersive experiences that people LOVE!
THE RIDE, LLC is currently accepting license partner inquiries around the world. We are in the business of revolutionizing sightseeing using technology and storytelling. We are a perfect fit to help increase revenue, drive customer retention, word of mouth and competitive advantage. We solve the problem of how do you deliver compelling experiences with a low capital cost investment and a big revenue payoff.
If you are a potential licensee, investor or strategic partner please get in touch using the contact form below.
Experiential Delivery Platform (EDP):
EDP is our proprietary technology that helps power all four of our Experiences in NYC. A mix of software, hardware, audio, video, surround sound, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, content creation and “know how, show how” creating immersive experiences. This technology can be installed on existing fleets of buses, boats, in taxis, attractions or walking tours as well as deployed in our patented traveling theaters.
“Why I should choose THE RIDE”: It all flows from this one main point: We know how to actually implement an experiential system, including VR system, in a real world production environment. Most of our “competitors” are technologists selling VR and/or AR. We are tour and travel people who built technology to deliver our own shows, generating millions of dollars a year. We are selling a functional, sustainable operational architecture for running an experiential show today – and maintaining that as consumers needs evolve. Headsets and content are just the tip of that iceberg. We can show a client the experiences we run every day and work together to create real-world plans that will work in practice.
We have been running these types of shows to critical acclaim and with millions of dollars in revenues, so we know a lot about setting up these experiences:
- Maintenance: How do we store the headsets? What should we expect in terms of failure and replacement rates? What is the process for rolling out newly provisioned headsets if we need to grow quickly or replace broken units? How do we update the devices? When should we update the devices?
- Actual on-the-bus workflows: How does the content work, how do we train and staff this?
- Support: How much training do we need to do our own support on the bus when things don’t work? How will we get this training? Who in our staff should be responsible for this?
We also know a lot of the gotchas that pop up when physically deploying a system like this:
- Ease of use: We know that the only way to make a system work for consumers is to make it frictionless to use. We write our software to require nothing from our customers other than putting the headset on. Anyone from a toddler to a technophobic senior citizen can use it without having to learn anything about VR or headsets or Android operating systems.
- Planning for failure: We know that problems occasionally do happen, and we design systems that are redundant in all the places where failure is most likely. We know where the pain points are because we are eating our own cooking: THE RIDE is using these systems in the field, issues are not hypothetical to us.
These are just technical and operational considerations, but there are, of course, the creative factors – we know how to build actual shows around tours, not just collections of VR moments. If you’d like to discuss in more detail – contact us using the form below. You’ll quickly learn how we are Revolutionizing Sightseeing!
The Ride, LLC is contemplating an offering of its equity securities. To invest in this Rule 506(c) offering, you must be an accredited investor. Please click here to determine if you qualify as an accredited investor. If you meet these requirements and are interested in learning more about the terms of the offering, please fill out the form below and someone will get back to you with further information. Additional documentation will be required to verify your status as an accredited investor at the time of investment.