Spring is finally here in New York City… and not a moment too soon! Hey, it’s THE RIDE here, with a round-up of the best things to do and see in NY this month. So whether you’re in town for Spring Break, visiting relatives for Easter or Passover, or just enjoying all that the Big Apple has to offer, here are some of my favorite April attractions:
- Cherry Blossom Viewing. The Brooklyn Botanic Garden’s Cherry Collection is one of the most magnificent signs of spring in NYC. Don’t miss it!
- The Butterfly Conservatory. Even if April showers are in full force outside, the butterfly exhibit at The American Museum of Natural History will be nice and dry.
- MLB Opening Day. Whether you favor the Yankees or the Mets, the first day of pro-baseball definitely signals that spring has arrived.
- Macy’s Flower Show. This annual event transforms Macy’s first floor into a garden in full bloom.
- Tribeca Film Festival. More than just movies, the Tribeca Film Festival also features live music events, lectures, and more.
- Coney Island Cyclone. Jumpstart summer by being first in line to ride this world-famous rollercoaster when it opens for the season on April 8th.
- THE RIDE’s Spring Break Special. THE RIDE, THE TOUR Powered by THE RIDE, and THE DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE Powered by THE RIDE are all awesome activities at any time of year. But April 8 – April 18 is an especially good time to enjoy these attractions because we’re offering a 20% discount. Just use code SPRINGBREAK when you sign up for tickets to receive your savings.