Important Booking Info
- Purchase of a pass does not guarantee admission on any of our experiences. As with all ticketed, limited-capacity attractions in New York City, all reservations are subject to availability. We accept the pass as a form of payment, but your reservation is not prepaid. Your reservation is only paid for via a valid pass scan on-time and on-location for your scheduled departure.
- We strongly recommend that you make advance reservations as soon as you receive your passes to ensure that you can book into your preferred departure.
- If you are unable to book an advance reservation, you can book same-day reservations. We will release any unsold tickets 1-2 hours before a departure for our passholder friends to book into via our website.
- When prompted during checkout, enter the number of guests in your party. If you are unable to select the amount you need, DO NOT complete booking.
- After selecting your ticket quantity you will be asked to enter your pass number in the appropriate fields.
- You need to enter credit card information to hold your reservation. Bookings are held unpaid until you arrive on-site and on time for your departure where our Customer Care Team will scan your pass.
- If we cannot collect a valid scan of your pass for payment when you arrive for your departure (if you present expired passes, if you cannot present your pass entirely, or if you do not show up for your departure) your credit card will be charged for the full price of the experience. Should you experience an emergency prior to your departure that would prevent you from attending, you MUST contact us at least one hour prior to your scheduled reservation or else you risk incurring fees in addition to the credit card charges detailed above. All GO CITY: All Inclusive/Explorer Pass customers are able to cancel their reservations through their confirmation email up to 1 hour before their reservation time. If it’s within 1 hour before your reservation time, you can no longer cancel.